Jack and Jill Lanes
Jack and Jill Bowling Lanes was established in April of 1957 by John and Pat Keysor of Salt Lake City. The name Jack and Jill came from John and Pat’s two daughter’s names, Jackie and Jill Keysor. In 1958, Jack Wadley began working for John and later managed the bowling center. In 1975, Jack and his wife Bonnie purchased Jack and Jill Bowling Lanes. Jack and Bonnie currently still own and operate the bowling alley.
In the fall of 2009, Jack Wadley was looking to expand his business that has only been successful through hard work and dedication. He is opening a new location in Lehi, Utah. It will consist of 32 lanes, arcades, and lots of family fun!